Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, March 12, 2010

Teacher Calls Student A Prostitute


In D.C a teacher was forced to apologize to a student and her mother. The teacher told the student she was dressed like a prostitute.
*looks at the above picture*
SOOOO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?!?
The parent allows her TENTH grade daughter out of the house with her little bumps barely covered up,the teacher calls her out and the TEACHER has to apologize? What is the world coming to? It's reported that this girl and her friends are constantly being told to dress more appropriately for school. There have been incidents where this same student was sent home for having her thong showing out of the top of her jeans. Why would you buy your daughter a thong when she's in the TENTH grade?
And the mother demanded an apology from the teacher and the school? Typical of the world that most of my people live in these days. Daughter dresses like a "garden tool" and we blame someone for pointing out the obvious. Hmmmm, I wonder how the mother dresses? Maybe that was her mother's thong she was wearing........UGGGHHHHH!!!!
I wonder what mom will say when her daughter is 21 and has 2-3 kids by 2-3 different men? I know that sounds harsh,but if she's dressing like that now. You KNOW she's gonna be off the chain when she's 18.

2 comments:

  1. This is my biggest issue with mothers today. They let their daughters walk around dressed like "garden tools" and have issue with people who say anything about it. That sh*t ain't cute!! And I'm sorry but I've seen streetwalkers wear more clothes! My daughter is 17 and clothing is our biggest issue. Since my hard earned money is what pay for those clothes, I have veto power and use it. I've even returned clothes that others have bought her that I thought were inappropriate. I could care less about her liking it. I'm mama; she doesn't have to like it. My house, my rules. My #1 rule: MY CHILD WILL NOT DRESS LIKE A HOE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy. I had converstaion with a teacher yesterday.She told me about the crazy parents who defend their out of control children.It takes a special person to teach and deal with the drama because I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete