Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Teabaggers Throw Money At Man With Parkinson's Disease


I don't understand Republicans and their opposition to all things Obama. To throw money at this man with Parkinson's disease is unbelieveable. I wonder how these people would feel if they lost THEIR healthcare? How would their Gods Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh tell them how to handle THAT situation?
This is REALLY getting dangerous. The hatred and venom directed at this President is like nothing this country has seen since Dr.King. There is a scary crescendo of hatred happening in this country right now.I ask that you continue to pray for the future of this nation. Because it feels like we're almost at a breaking point.

3 comments:

  1. These people are so spiteful. Throwing money at this person was just downright ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cruel.What bothers me is do we as a race really know what is going on. The name calling of our senators, the ugly opposition of anything the President submits. There was a stepshow in ATL last night. If it had turned out to be a rally to support the health care reform, I wonder how many would have stayed to support it in the same manner of supporting a step show. We better wake up and start rallying for things that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m just amazed at this video. I had to share this post with my staff and other people at my job, and they too were in amazement at what they saw. It angers me to see how cruel someone can be to another human being. How dare this man throw money at this man. Let that had been his father or uncle sitting on that ground, he would probably be angry and make a big fuss.
    This is just sad!! God don't like ugly, and he'll get what's coming to him. They all will!

    ReplyDelete