Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MARRIED Ex NBA Star Says He Slept With 90 Women A Month


Winston Bennett,former University of Kentucky and NBA star fron the early 90s claims he had sex with 90 women a month......90 WOMEN A MONTH!!!!
Sounds far fetched but I believe him.I've said it before and I'll say it again.When you have the money and you're an NBA star.SOME women will sleep with you regardless of your marital status,looks or personality. Dude said he seldom used protection and gave his wife 2 STDs. Maybe that's the reason she's still with him. Maybe she don't think she can do any better. Low self esteem is a BEAST!!I mean,I know it's great that she's "standing by her man" and all. But how many of you would stay with a guy that confessed to sleeping with 90 women a month before he married you,and 45 women after he married you? Then this fool had the nerve to say if he found out SHE'S cheating,he would leave her.Why do so many women(married&single) put up with this kind of mess?
I admit,I had my share of women back in the day but nothing REMOTELY CLOSE to this though. How do you sleep with 90 different women a YEAR,let alone 90 women a month? And how do you do it without wearing protection?
Enough of this Tiger Woods talk. This is a REAL sex addict!!

No comments:

Post a Comment