Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Monday, March 22, 2010

Tavis Smiley's Summit


This past weekend Tavis Smiley had his "summit" in Chicago to discuss the "Black Agenda". The usual suspects were there,no need to name them. I'm sure you can guess who they are,and NO,Rev.Sharpton wasn't with them. This really could have been done in private but NOOOOO Tavis wanted to have a "summit". Well, now what are you going to do Tavis? Do you get anything accomplished Tavis? Are you "FIRED UP AND READY TO GO"? Are you ready to MAKE the President have a "Black Agenda"?
Meanwhile,in Washington D.C.,John Lewis was getting called a ni**er and other members of the CBC were getting spat on by the KKK my bad I meant Tea Party folks. I think I speak for many when I say Tavis and his "crew"(with the exception of Minister Farrakhan) are out of touch with Black America. Your time has passed. Please exit the door to the right and cut the light out behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment