Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Erykah Badu Video


Soooo Erykah Badu is a "skrippa" now?
Has this woman lost her mind!? Maybe she's smoking that stuff again. I mean,this IS the same woman who named her children Flyy and Seven.But even for HER,this is crazy. So much for being an artist who is sensitive about her "stuff" as she proclaimed on "Call Tyrone". I haven't purchased anything from Badu since her first album, but I did respect her as an artist,until now. How sad is it when a woman who was once touted as this generation's Diana Ross,feels she has to "skrip" to get attention for her new CD.
You want to hear the sad part about it?
IT WORKED!!
Now everyone is talking about Badu's new video,even though the song(in my opinion) is garbage. I've seen a FEW women speaking out against Badu but I am quite surprised to see the number of women defending her "form of expression". Karrine "SUPERHEAD" Steffans has a form of expression too. But I guarantee you women would be up in arms if she decided to "express herself" in public(again).
You know what!?
Forget about it!!!

I'm Done

Carry On!

No comments:

Post a Comment