Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, June 11, 2010

S.C.GOP:I Was Born At Night,But Not LAST Night

You GOT to watch this interview.

BWHAHAHAHAHA..........now THIS is a good one. I thought I had heard it all but I must admit,the S.C. GOP has shocked me with this one. They want everyone to believe a BLACK man who no one has ever heard of, who has a crimnal record,has NEVER campaigned,NEVER had a fundraiser,NEVER had a website,NEVER even met with Black coalition groups in South Carolina,all of a sudden wins the Democratic primaryfor Senator. And there was no foul play? No machines rigged? OK,sure!
I will keep quiet for now but trust me,this ain't over. This is going to be
F-U-N-N-Y to watch unfold.

2 comments:

  1. Does he not realize he's being used? Or does he not care? Like you, this will be interesting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something is wrong here... He doesn't seem to have it all together.
    He's still collecting un-employment, got of 10,000 to file, still lving at home with his parent, and has never ran before nor conducted a fundraising event, something sounds fishy.

    Let's see what unfolds.

    ReplyDelete