Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Monday, June 7, 2010

June Is Black Music Month

In honor of Black Music Month,I will be posting videos of some of my favorite old school artists this month. It's only right we start with my favorite band,the GREATEST BAND to ever hit a stage. Why they haven't received the recognition they so truly deserve is beyond me. Straight out of Philly,the group originally known as Raw Soul,got their start in the early 70s,touring with Marvin Gaye. Since then,they have sold out venues for the past 30 years.
I didn't have to research this. I've seen them at least 25 times(SERIOUSLY),so I know the story!
Here's Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly or as I refer to them........Frankie B and the Boyz.

No comments:

Post a Comment