Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, August 20, 2010

No Sympathy For Shaquan Duley Here


Last week,Shaquan Duley smothered her two kids,strapped them in their car seats and rolled her car into a river with the kids inside. Now some people are blaming "the system" and saying SHE'S the victim. I'm sorry,I just can't do it. There's no excuse for a parent killing their child especially if their child is a baby.I know times are hard,especially hard for a mother who has no income and the dad is nowhere to be found.But I know plenty of women who have been in that same situation and killing their kids was the last thing on their minds.
I'm sure she will have a "mental health evaluation" and so on and so forth. But after they conduct those tests,and have her trial,they should strap her in a car and roll HER behind into that same river she rolled her kids into.
I know that sounds harsh but I'm sorry,there will be NO sympathy for Shaquan Duley here.

2 comments:

  1. As far as I'm concerned, they can skip the trial, the evaluations and all those other wastes of tax payer money. Strap her butt in a car, drive it to a riverbank and let it go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mod! I just read your post, and I wrote about this today as well. No sympathy from this mom either. We have all been stressed, broke, and down and out. But the vast majority of us do not commit such heinous crimes. Clearly she is mentally ill. But that is no excuse. Good grief!!!!!
    ~g~

    ReplyDelete