Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Monday, August 2, 2010

Michael Steele's Perfect Timing


My main man Michael,the First Black Republican Chairman was scheduled to have a conversation with Roland Martin and the National Association of Black Journalists this past weekend. Unfortunately Mr.Steele came down with a case of food poisoning and canceled a few hours before the event was scheduled to take place.
Maybe it really was food poisoning,I don't know. But I do know it was perfect timing.
Considering he would be asked why he was silent about FOX "News" and other conservative outlets fabricated Shirley Sherrod racism story.
Considering he would be asked about his meeting with Andrew Breibhart(the guy who started the fabrication) to support him.
Considering he would be asked how he can defend the tea party as not being racist.
Considering he would be asked about his complete failure to attract "hip,cool" voters(his words not mines)to the Republican party.
Considering all of those things,I can't think of a better time to get food poisoning.
My feelings for Mr.Steele has been well documented here in The Board Room but I sincerly wish him a speedy recovery from his bout with food poisoning.
SERIOUSLY,I DO!!!

NO,STOP LAUGHING,I'M SERIOUS!!!!

FOR REAL-FOR REAL!!!!!

I AM serious!!!!

You guys don't believe me,huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment