Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Monday, August 23, 2010

ANOTHER Senseless Chicago Murder


A few weeks ago in Chicago,8 year old Tanaja Stokes was jumping rope in front of her home with friends. It was a perfect day until this coward pictured above showed up. Steshawn Brisco and another suspect decided to start shooting,killing the 8 year old girl.
When asked did he think about the children who were outside playing before he started shooting,Brisco told police,"we didn't care if the girls were outside playing,we let the whole .40 clip go."
The only thing I can say after that is........WOW!!!
I have a 7 year old daughter. I couldn't imagine this happening to my child!

1 comment:

  1. I tell you...sometimes I think the whole world is going crazy! So sad, & did I mention SENSELESS!!!! Thanks for posting Mod!

    ~g~

    ReplyDelete