Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Love Michelle Obama..........BUT..............


I know some of you may not like this one but this has been on my mind for a few days. I LOVE Michelle Obama. I think she is the epitome of what a black woman SHOULD be. I know we wouldn't have a President Barack Obama if we didn't have a Michelle Obama.

BUT

Can someone please explain to me why she wasn't with her husband for his birthday. How do you schedule a trip to SPAIN during the week of his birthday? It's not like she was going on a business trip or anything. Sure,she took her daughter with her but your husband is the President of The United States Of America. You are the FIRST Black First Lady and you decide to take a trip to SPAIN and allow him to spend his birthday ALONE!? My bad......he wasn't alone,he flew to Chicago to have dinner with Oprah Winfrey.
Look,I ain't saying something is wrong with that picture,BUT..........SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE. I don't know if they're having marital issues or not but I do know,the appeararnce is NOT a good look. It's just not like this woman who has been by his side for years to schedule a trip to SPAIN the week of his birthday. Most women I know would blow a gasket if the shoe was on the other foot. Maybe it's just me........but I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment