Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Who She Calling "Blackie-O" ?


This thang (^^^^^^^^^^) was on the Howard Stern show this morning and said this about the First Lady:
      "we used to have Jackie O, now we have Blackie O"
I'm telling you, these folks better leave the First Lady alone. I could care less if it was meant to be a joke,
IT AIN'T FUNNY!
Besides, I don't think it was meant as a joke at all. I think she spoke what was in her heart and tried to cover it up in comedy. For two years, these people have attacked the President and he's been unflappable. I guess they think they'll just go after his wife and nobody will say anything.
Try it and see what happens!
Lately:
Designers have been publicly criticizing what she wears.
State officials in Maryland are blaming her for pedestrian deaths.
The list goes on and on.
I tell you one thang, they can start if they want to. Just as long as they know, they're dealing with a Harvard educated black woman from the southside of Chicago.
Translation: She's smart AND she's hood (when she has to be) and has a nation of millions behind her.
I love the President but I love his wife even more for standing BY him when he was just the broke dude with big ears and a funny name that nobody liked because he wasn't "black enough".

There's gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing, if the First Lady alarm starts ringing!

"Blackie O"

Keep it up!

KEEP IT UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment