Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, January 21, 2011

Random Blog About Male Grooming


You see these shoes?
I LOVE these shoes!
 Don't own a pair, but trust me, I will soon.
Right now, I own a few pair of Steve Maddens. They feel so good on the feet!
Fellas, what kind of shoes are you rocking these days?
I can tell you, women are checking out your shoe game. I bring this up because I was checking out a thread where a few dudes were calling men who take serious pride in their appearance, gay.
Why I gotta be all that?
Ain't nothing wrong with a brotha rocking a nice pair of shoes. Matter of fact, I see nothing wrong with brothas getting manicures and pedicures. Just as long as you don't something stupid, like get them polished or french tips or something like that! 
Then, we might have a problem!
But fellas, I challenge you to step your fashion game up. You don't have to spend a lot of money. Just buy something nice so that when you're out with your woman, she can stand back and say, "That's MY man!"
Just trying to help!
Trust me, she'll appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment