Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Monday, January 24, 2011

Flava Flav Fried Chicken and Liquor!


Flava Flav has launched a chicken franchise in Iowa. YES, I said Iowa!
Not only has he launched a chicken franchise, but he's also launched a liquor line: LeFlav Spirits. You can get it in your two favorite flavas (Get it? I said, "FLAVA instead of FLAVOR?)
Nevermind!
You can get it in your two favorite "flavas", bubblegum and sweet tea.
SMH!!!
Why a brotha gotta start his own chicken joint and liquor line? Why can't he start his own......I don't know........fruit stand or something!
ANYTHING but fried chicken and liquor!
I can see it now. I'm watching the Super Bowl, enjoying all of the great Bud Light commercials and out of nowhere I hear a YEAAAHHHHHH BOYYYYYY!!!!!!
Then Flava Flav pops up on my screen wearing one of those ridiculous outfits like the one in the picture above,on a commercial, promoting his fried chicken and liquor. Do we really want to see that on a television screen? I'm all for starting your own business, this IS America! But for some reason, I ain't feeling this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment