Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, July 31, 2010

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! Black Folks Don't Watch Fox -For Real


Only 1% huh? My question is,what's wrong with the 1%? I can't understand why ANYONE black or white would watch this network but especially anyone of color. Yes,I know we are all different. I know that black people aren't monolithic. I know all of that,but still,I'm curious to know what is it about this channel that keeps the 1% watching.Is it the constant theme of how President Obama hates white people? Is it the constant barrage of lies Glenn Beck feeds to his gulliable sheep? What is it? If you're part of the 1% I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment