Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, July 23, 2010

I Miss Old School Hip Hop

*random*
I was just sitting here flipping through the channels thinking about how much I miss old school hip hop. I long for the days I could turn on the television and see videos like

or
(check out the dancer in the background at 1:34 in the video) Dude is JAMMING!

Unfortunately those days are long gone. I don't listen to much hip hop anymore.It seems like everybody is ALWAYS talking about sex,sex and ummm.....let's see,oh yeah......SEX.
Can someone start an all old school channel? You can call it.....I don't know,Channel Old School.,yeah,that's it. There needs to be something for old heads like me who crave to hear music from the good ol days.
That's all!
*spoken like a man who sees the big 4-0(40) around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment