Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lawrence Taylor To Use "Masturbation Defense"


WHAT!?
Don't look at me like that!! I'm just reporting the news!!!!
I mean,there really is no good way to report this.But let's just say he does use this as his "defense". Are people to believe he paid $300 to only do that? Can we now finally admit that this dude has a SERIOUS problem? No,I'm talking about the drug problem.
Honestly,I could care less about what happens to Lawrence Taylor. What's lost in all of this is the sad story of a young girl forced into prostitution. Unfortunately,this is an all too familiar story. There are tens of thousands of young girls on the streets who are forced to "service" men(and women) who are not as famous as Lawrence Taylor. There is a great blog written by my friend Gaetane "G" Borders over at www.theparentingpundit.com that deals with Child Trafficking. Please check it out.

Good luck with your "Masturbation Defense" L.T.

SMH..............

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the plug Mod:!!! I had not heard about his "defense" until I read your post. Hmmm... next he will use the sex addiction defense....that always garners support. Followed by a 4-week stay in rehab (celebrity style:) Then a press conference where they'll zoom in for a close shot as a tear rolls down his face. Good grief...I wonder what his wife will say now to defend him:)
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I'm not sure but I know she'll come up with something. I will make a prediction. If he beats this case,he will be on Celebrity Rehab w/Dr.Drew next season. Sad,but probably true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really sad. I don't feel sorry for him at all. I do, however have a heart for the poor girl in this situation. Geatane's blog was a great post too!

    ReplyDelete