Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, May 1, 2010

Celebrities Adopting Black Babies


*random blog*
Is it me or does it appear many white celebrities are adopting black babies,and using them as photo ops? It seems like if you want attention in Hollywood,all you have to do is adopt a black baby. Don't get me wrong,I'm thankful that these kids are being adopted.I wonder why there aren't many black celebrities adopting more kids(black or white). But I was just curious to know if I was the only one who thought it was kind of weird that many celebrities jump through hoops and hurdles to protect their white children,but are quick to show off their adopted black children. Almost as if to say,"look at me,I'm doing something great,I adopted a BLACK baby".
Ok maybe it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment