Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Sunday, December 12, 2010

What's Up Board of Directors!

I've been out of comission for an entire week (thanks to a virus on my laptop), but I'm back!
So what's been up?
What's been on your mind?
 I'm sure there are plenty of things you want to talk about, plenty of things you want to discuss.
This whole wiki......well I won't even type the words on my laptop. From what I've read, just typing the words can cause you to get connected to a network that automatically hacks into your computer.
Not sure how true it is, but after the week I had, I'm not taking any chances.

What was up with the President this week?
Looks like he caved to the GOP. Oh, my bad, COMPROMISED, whatever you want to call it, HE CAVED!
Then he invited a former President to come and explain to the American people why he did it. I told someone the other day when President Clinton was standing at the podium that "this is the day President Obama became a one term President."
I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt. Not only do I think he will be a one termer, but he will probably end up getting a Democratic challenger.
If that happens, can you say President Palin? ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, it felt strange just typing those two words together. But if the President doesn't start calling the GOP bluff on some issues, who knows what may happen because Democrats (self included) is starting to feel like the President doesn't understand how to fight politically.
Speaking of Sarah Palin,
Did you see where she took a trip to Haiti and FOX "NEWS" was there to interview her?
Can you say, PR stunt!?
Oh and I touched on this briefly last week, but why is Keri Hilson "going in a different direction" as her management team calls it.
I guess sex sells! (to the shallow)
Anyway, just wanted to type "something" on this page since it's been dead for a week.
Got a lot of stuff I need to get off of my chest. So hold on and stay tuned for what promises to be an interesting week in The Board Room.

Thanks again for your support and PLEASE spread the word.

The movement is about to start.

Let's Get It!

Sincerly,
The Chairman of The Board
Mod Lumpkin

2 comments: