Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Morning!

Soooo........How was your Christmas?
Did you eat enough?
Get snowed in?
Had unexpected company that got on your nerves and didn't want to leave your house regardless of how many hints you dropped?
Ok.....Ok......settling down.
Man, there's been all kinds of stuff going on since we last met.
Teena Marie passed, TEENA MARIE PASSED!!!!
I used to love me some Teena Marie!!!
*singing*
I'm talking Square Biz to you baby.....Square, Square Biz!
My bad, I almost forgot I couldn't sing.
Got any big plans for 2011?
I know I do!
This year has been a year of construction for your boy.
I've been focused on building some things: a career, a new relationship, writing this book.
Hey, let me tell you something, this project that I'm working on has really tested my patience. But I know, that the end result will be well worth it. I'm not going to give much detail. All I will tell you is to expect the unexpected.
It's been in the works for a minute and I can finally see the finish line.
And no.......I'm not writing a Steve Harvey type of book (by the way, I still haven't picked up his latest book yet, but I will.)
Hmmmmm........I think that's all I wanted to say.
I think I'll post a few blogs now.....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment