Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Thursday, December 16, 2010

He's Out On Bail!


I'm kind of cautious about even discussing this story, so I'll be brief. The guy that released some documents that were leaked to him was granted bail this morning. Not exactly sure what this means but I don't think it's good for the U.S. government. This man has already said if he is arrested or something happens to him, all he has to do is hit a button or type in a code or something and he can mess up computer systems all over the world. Doesn't this sound like some Jason Bourne, James Bond type stuff? If this was a movie I would be glued to the screen. But since it's not, I'll limit my words for fear of being targeted. Laugh if you want to, but I'm serious!
I have a question though. What's worst, this man releasing documents or Fox "news" creating an atmosphere of hate surrounding the President of The United States?

4 comments:

  1. Mod you are being careful you have not even mention his name in the post.(Julian Paul Assange)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am!! Whenever someone has the ability to hack into Mastercard and Visa main website and SHUT IT DOWN,I'm not taking any chances....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mod What do you think about Michael Moore contributing $20,000 towards Assange's bail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know. It's almost like Michael Moore has a vendetta against the U.S. government. I understand wanting transparency but at some point it becomes a bit much. Everyone wants to know what their government is doing but if it puts this country at risk,"I ain't wit it". I'm not a conspriacy theorist but I wonder why all of these things are being leaked NOW. Especially when the previous administration was the most corrupt in American history.

    ReplyDelete