Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tiki Barber Leaves His PREGNANT Wife


*sighing*
TIKI,TIKI,TIKI !!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT are you DOING bro?
There is no excuse for a man to leave his wife while she's pregnant.There are so many things that could happen as a result. The wife could become so upset and distraught that it jeopardizes the health of the unborn child. Not to mention you come off looking like a.......well nevermind,I'll let you say it.
But how does a man do this?
What kind of mentality do you have to have to pull this off?
If things are THAT bad,at least have the decency to wait until the child is born.
Also,what kind of woman excepts a man who left his wife of 11 years while she's EIGHT MONTHS PREGNANT?
*raising my hand*
Ewww....Ewww.....Ewwww...........I KNOW!
A 23 year old intern who see dollar signs.

Surely the "loving" isn't THAT good. I used to be scared of THAT kind of "loving" (long story).
And if it IS that good,what do you think is going to happen when your ex wife takes ALL of your money and the intern goes in on a YOUNGER married man who has MORE money?

THANK GOD,I'm out of The Game because the rules are absolutely crazy!!!!

*DISCLAIMER*
Ladies spare me the interracial angle.
Also,spare me "A black woman would not have done this to another pregnant black woman"
That's A LIE!!!!!
I can PERSONALLY tell you some stories that would make your head spin. So PLEASE stay on topic.

*now watch everyone get off topic* lol

5 comments:

  1. That's what happens when you think with the head that has no brain! Never was a Tiki Barber fan and now I know why! Like you said, that 23 year old will change her tune when the wifey gets half his money on top of child support! And you right, color has nothing to do with it: jackass has no color!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it any better Treva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lexy.......STAY-ON-TOPIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you right now that my first impulse is to stray off topic. But I won't. Much. I will say this: the more women continue to ignore the sanctity of marriage and date these married men (ALISHA KEYS!) the less the next generation will respect the sanctity of marriage or realize the importance of monogamy. The more married men continue to leave their wives and families for younger models (MORGAN FREEEEEEMANNNNN!!!), the less our next generation of men will value and appreciate all the things that are really worthwhile in life. These entertainers, athletes, politicians and so forth need to MAN UP! And cut this shyte out.
    Not so bad, I was mostly on topic I think!

    ReplyDelete