Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Monday, April 19, 2010

Keep Your Hands Off Of Him



So now these people decide to bring their guns to Northern Virginia to protest "Big Government" and to protest against Barack Obama taking their guns away from them. Hmmm,I wonder how this would play out if the majority of those people were young black men between the age of 17-25 walking around with assault rifles?
*sighing*
You know,I've tried REALLY hard to keep this to myself. But since no one else will say it,I will. These people(tea partiers,Fox News,Conservative talk radio hosts,most southern Republicans) are HOPING someone gets angry enough that they decide to take a shot at the President.
There I said it!
Many of you have thought the same thing but it's time to put it on the table. This is the 15th anniversary of Timothy McVeigh declaring war on the Federal Government and these people are not fooling me with their subliminal messages.
From Sarah Palin LYING and PURPOSEDLY misquoting the President to make him seem "un-American",to Tom Tencredo of Colorado saying "Obama should go back to Kenya". I have just about had it with the blatant disrespect and openly yet coded racist language these people use. When President Bush was in office,anyone who said ANYTHING about him was deemed "un-American". The Dixie Chicks had their career ruined by the GOP because they made a "disrespectful"comment about the POTUS. Now those same people are obsessed with seeing who can say the worst,most vile,disrespectful thing about Barack Obama. They know EXACTLY what they're doing. But here are some questions I have for them.
Are you REALLY prepared to deal with the aftermath of the event you want to take place?
Are you SURE you can control what will happen?
Are the racists emails and comments about this man being a pimp,a thug,a muslim,and a nazi REALLY worth it?
Are the photoshopped pictures of his wife as a monkey REALLY that funny?
Are you REALLY ok putting Psalm 109:8-9 on bumper stickers and t-shirts that say "Pray For Obama"?
Are you REALLY prepared to deal with something that will make 9/11 look like a picnic?
Just thought I would ask those questions.
I know many of you check out this blog,then report back to your friends to discuss it on your facebook page.
YES,my white friends tell me everything.....lol!!
I know that some of you who befriend me only do so to see what my thoughts are.
Well, you just read my thoughts. And REAL TALK,I'm so far removed from the person I used to be. Because that person would REALLY tell you how it will go down and there wouldn't be nothing you can do about it.But instead,I will say a prayer for all of you because you are TRULY sick.
But I WILL share THIS clip with you.
*disclaimer*
PLEASE disregard the foolishness and fast forward to the 4:00 mark of this video.


"Keep Your Hands Off Of Him"

No comments:

Post a Comment