Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Confederate History Month



HAPPY CONFEDERATE HISTORY MONTH!!!!!
(if you live in Virgina)
You know,now that I think about it.I'll bite my tongue on this one.I just got home from bible study and my Pastor is teaching a series on DISCIPLINE. So I'm going to show some "DISCIPLINE" and NOT post what I was about to post. But I find it quite disturbing that these southern Republicans are starting to act like it's the 1950s and 1960s.
Again,I digress on my original thoughts about this and will just let the lingering thought of the title of this blog,ring in your mind.

But don't forget,this is the month Dr.King was assassinated.

Don't forget,this is the month most right wing militia groups think the end of the world will take place.

Don't forget,this is the month of Hitler's birthday.

Don't forget,this is the month terrorist Timothy McVeigh blew up that Federal building in Oklahoma City in 1995.

My bad,I said I would digress,didn't I?

Thanks Governor Bob McDonnell of Virginia for declaring THIS month(or any other month),Confederate History month.

Thank you SOOOOOO much
*written as I give the evil eye*

No comments:

Post a Comment