Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, February 4, 2011

Another Senseless Murder

So it continues, the senseless murder of someone attempting to live and enjoy life. Saleha Huuda, a 21 year old cheerleader at the Univeristy of Florida, body was found in a field in a rural outside of Gainesville. Her ex boyfriend, Antonio Drayton, 24 and an accomplice 42 year old Cassandra Kimbrough was arrested and charged with first degree murder, grand theft and abuse of a human body.
*What in the world was a 42 year old woman doing with this 24 year old man? I've heard of Cougars, but isn't that usually when an older woman dates an attractive young dude who has it going on?*
The two cowards in this case murdered this young lady then set her body on fire in an effort to conceal evidence. Drayton was accused back in September of breaking into Saleha's apartment and beating her up after she broke up with him. He served no jail time because Saleha refused to testify because she feared for her life.
I have no words for this one. I don't understand why some men (and women) just can't let it go and move on.
This is why I couldn't be a judge. I would sentence these two people to the exact same type of torture they put this girl through; tie them up , take them to a field and set them on fire. Ooops......my bad.......I'm TRYING to do better but the old me sneaks out every now and then. Will keep you posted on this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment