Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, February 5, 2010

Is Conrad Murray A Scapegoat?


We all hate that the King of Pop is no longer with us. We will miss him. Honestly,I've been missing him since he made "Remember The Time"

Ahhhh(daydreaming)......"Remember The Time"



....THAT was my JAM!!!!

"You Rock My World" was tight too(not posting the video)

Where was I?
Oh Yeah,Conrad Murray......
Why is this man about to be charged with MURDER? Why people just can't say MJ overdosed on drugs? Why can't the D.A's office just rule it an accidental death? From everything I've seen and read,the only thing Conrad Murray is guilty of is being a "YES MAN" to MJ.I know there's a lot of pressure from the family to charge SOMEBODY with SOMETHING. But I believe that they are about to make this man a scapegoat.
Yes, I know he was practicing with a suspended license or something like that. But THAT'S why MJ went to him because no one else would write prescriptions for him. I read where MJ asked Murray to give him something stronger because he couldn't sleep. I don't know fam, but this just isn't sitting right with your boy. Interested in getting some feedback on this one.

2 comments:

  1. if murray had just prescribed the drugs and michael took it on his own i would understand where ur coming from but murray was a cardiologist injecting anesthesia for michael to sleep. he administered this so he is responsible, he disregarded his oath. he acted recklessly and in result someone died, this didn't have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great point Sabrina,but I just believe they are making this man a scapegoat.

    ReplyDelete