Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Got Your "Food Stamp President".....Right Here! *makes gesture*

For months, we've had to listen to Newt Gingrich use the race baiting term "Food Stamp President" when addressing President Obama.
It's an old political move that plays on the false stereotypes of black people and black politicians.
You know how they do........
Make racial remarks without actually making racial remarks.

(For the record, to all of you Republicans who sneak in here, read my blog, then go back and discuss what I said on your blog or Facebook page, I would still prefer to be called a nigger than for you to insult my intelligence by saying you're not being racist when you make comments like this.)

Anyway......
I want to show you the perfect way to handle the modern day ku klux klan GOP.
Ladies and gentlemen..........
Boys and Girls............
I present to you, my new hero, Congressman Luis Guiterrez (D-IL).



Can we get a round of applause for Congressman Guiterrez?
*claps, whistles*
"Thank you..........thank you......you're far too kind!"

The next time one of your modern day ku klux klan GOP friends refer to President Obama as the "Food Stamp President", please show them this clip.

*side note*
Why didn't someone from the CBC think to do this?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. It's deserves a place in my political folder!

    ReplyDelete