Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, August 18, 2012

Neo Soul Saturday


The last couple of weeks has been a time of reflection for me.

Maybe because for the first time since I started this current journey in my life, I can finally see the finish line.

Isn't it amazing how certain songs remind you of certain periods of your life?

Good or bad.....

Happy or sad.........

Music is truly the soundtrack to our lives-at least it is for my life.

This song was released about ten years ago, but the lyrics helped me deal with some things I was recently going through.

Hope you guys enjoy.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to this brotha?

His music was so underrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment