Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

An Ugly Storm


Have you ever had the feeling that it's about to storm?
I mean, it's not raining, and everything appears to be normal, but you can sense it in the air.
You can feel it in the atmosphere.........
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Well, lately, I've had the feeling that an ugly storm is headed our way.
No, I'm not talking about Hurricane Issac.
(My prayers are with the people along the Gulf Coast)
I'm talking about the political hurricane that's threatening to hit this country.
Some of you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
But for those of you who don't, let me hip you to the forecast.

*Last month, a D.C. police officer who was assigned to protect First Lady Michelle Obama, made the statement that he wanted to kill her.

*A couple of weeks ago, a group of Navy Seals-the elite group within the military- came out and blasted the President for lying about his role in capturing and killing Osama Bin Laden.
(Funny, I don't remember the same criticism of George W. Bush for capturing Sadaam Hussein)

*Recently, a Texas JUDGE predicted there would be a civil war if President Obama was re-elected.

* A county commissioner in Lubbock County, Texas proposed a bill to raise taxes so he could hire more police officers to patrol the streets to stop the civil unrest that will take place if the President is re-elected.

*Last weekend, an anti-Obama movie grossed almost $3 million at the box office-becoming the highest grossing documentary of all time.......in one weekend.

*Yesterday, four soldiers were charged with threatening to overthrow the government, and plotting to assassinate the President.

Need I say more?

I'm not a meterologist, but I don't need one to tell me that there's an ugly storm brewing in this country.
And if it continues to gain strength, it will be more costly, and more deadly than any hurricane we've ever seen.

Sure, we're all praying for the President and his family.
But are you prepared to deal with the storm if it comes?

No comments:

Post a Comment