Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chick-Fil-A Debate



I know I'm late joining this argument, but I find this entire Chick-Fil-A, debate to be a complete joke!

Why is this even a debate?

And how does voicing your objections to same sex marriage make you a hateful person?

Mr. Cathy (owner of Chick-Fil-A) has a right to his opinion, right?

So why all the fuss?

If someone doesn't agree with my point of view-am I suppose to boycott their place of business?

I know Mr. Cathy is no fan of the President, but am I suppose to stop going to Chick-Fil-A because of it?

By boycotting Chick-Fil-A, does that hurt Mr. Cathy, or does it hurt the kid behind the counter who need the job?

Come on people, let's be a little more strategic in the battles we choose to fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment