Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ladies, Don't Ignore The Warning Signs!


Remember this guy?

This is Terry McMillan and her ex husband, Jonathan Plummer.

Yep......exactly!

This is also Terry McMillan and her ex husband, Jonathan Plummer:


Yyyyeahhhhhh..........sure you didn't know he was gay Terry.

I bring this up because early this morning, I got a phone call from a friend who was crying her eyes out.
Why?
Because last night, her boyfriend of seven months pulled a Jonathan Plummer.
He told her he was gay and was tired of hiding it.
Her exact comment to me was:
"I don't understand why so many men are suddenly turning gay."
Then she she dropped the, There aren't any good black men left bomb on me.
When she asked me what I thought, my answer stunned her and if she's reading this (which I'm sure she is)
she should pick up the phone and call to tell me I was right.
I told her, the problem isn't the men.
The problem is, some women (including herself) are so desperate to have a man in their lives, that they ignore all of the warning signs.
Just like anyone with two eyes could see that Terry McMillian's ex husband was gay.
Anyone with two eyes could also see that her boyfriend was gay.
Her sister........
Her brother.......
Her dad.......yes,
HER DAD........told her he was gay.
But what did she do?
She told them, "He's not gay, he just has 'feminine ways' because he was raised by a bunch of women."
#thedevilISalie
I was raised by a bunch of women and I'm straighter than a line on the street!
That has nothing to do with ANYTHING!
The main reason she didn't see the warning signs is because one of her 2011 New Year's Resolutions was to "find a husband" (let that marinate).
*not to preach*
But......that's where so many women go wrong.
They try to "find a husband" instead of letting their husband "find them".
That's biblical, and even if you don't believe in the bible, it's also common sense!
Ladies, please stop ignoring all the warning signs!
If his eyebrows are arched........
If he spends more time in the mirror than you do........
If his hair looks better than yours.......
If he can do your hair better than you can..........
Chances are........
HE'S GAY!
And to all of the men who are gay, but still sleeping with women,
YOU ARE A COWARD!
And will be exposed!
Be who you are and stop messing up other people's lives!

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely something that needs to be said......

    ReplyDelete