Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some Kids Are Better Off Without Their Parents

A 21 year old Chicago boy man is facing abuse charges after posting this photo of his one year old daughter on his Facebook page.


*NO THIS IS NOT PHOTOSHOPPED*
I really don't know what to say about this one........I really don't.

The sad part about it is, he's only facing abuse charges.

In my opinion, this demon young man should never be able to see this baby again.

Yes, I know he's the father.

Yes, I know there's a shortage of fathers present in the black community.

But I would much rather see this baby grow up without a father present in her life, than to have this mofo poor excuse of a father spend one more day with her.

If he's capable of doing this and publicly posting it on Facebook, there's no telling what he's capable of doing to this baby in private.

Some kids really are  better off without their parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment