Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, December 30, 2011

A Heartbreaking Example of True Love

I'm sure by now you've seen this video or heard this story.
If you haven't, go get some tissue.
If you have, go get some tissue, because this is one of the more touching stories that I've ever seen.
This isn't a music video or a trailer for an upcoming movie.
The bride and groom aren't actors. They're real people and this is a video of their wedding day.
This is the wedding video of former NFL player Chris Draft and his lovely bride.
Enjoy

Keasha & Chris Draft Wedding Trailer from KRJ PRODUCTIONS on Vimeo.

WOW!
I get chills everytime I watch it!
Unfortunately, this week the bride lost her battle with lung cancer.
Their story is a heartbreaking example of what true love really is.
It shows a man dedicated to his woman, regardless of her physical appearance.
(By the way, I find absolutely nothing wrong with her physical appearance.)
She is beautiful!
My favorite part of the video is at the end when the bride is dancing with her father.
Can you imagine the joy in his heart on that beautiful day?
Can you imagine the pain in his heart on this day?
I can't imagine either.
Their story should give hope to all who thought true love either didn't exist or was impossible for them to find.
It should also dispel the myth that there aren't any good black men left.

Please join me in lifting Chris Draft and his family up in prayer.
Real love still wins!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dear..I've gone to that place--The Ugly Cry!

    God Bless her and her loved ones!

    ReplyDelete