Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Message From The Chairman of The Board

Yeah, yeah........ I know, I know. I try, I really do try to blog as much as I can. But between work, kids and trying to finish this book I've been working on for almost two years, I just haven't had the time.

But lately, I've been led to really focus in on this area of my vision. So be on the look out for new blogs to hit very soon.

Some of them may be old news, but I promise it will be a different perspective from what you've already heard.

Also, I STILL don't know what to do with my computer. (buy another one perhaps?).
Although I'm unable to respond to your comments, I really appreciate the feedback-both positive and negative. Please feel free to chat with us on FB by joining our fan page. Just click on the FB link on the blog.

Again, I thank you for stopping by and as I've stated before; The Board Room is so much more than just a blog, it's a movement. And you guys are playing a vital part in helping to launch it.
(more info on that coming in 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment