Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Thursday, November 17, 2011

Occupy A Plan, THEN Occupy Wall Street



As the Occupy Wall Street movement celebrates it's two month anniversary today, I have two questions;
What has this movement accomplished?
And what exactly is the strategy of the movement?
Does anybody know?
Anybody?
Going once, going twice.........
That's exactly what I thought!
Nobody can tell me the objectives of this movement and what steps are being taken to reach those objectives.
I understand and agree with the concept behind the Occupy movement, but for the last two months all I've seen are images like the image posted above.
Question: How is that working out for you?
My suggestion is to pick a leader, write down your demands and get behind a candidate you can put in office that will support your agenda.
Just an observation from my chair here in The Board Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment