Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, June 17, 2011

Excuse Me Sir, Can You Pull Your Pants Up?


Recently, a University of New Mexico football player, Deshon Marman was flying back home from a friend's funeral. When he boarded the plane, one of the flight attendants asked him to pull his pants up. He refused, and they kicked him off the plane.
My response to that is:

GOOD FOR THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT!!!!

I am so sick and tired of seeing these kids walk around with their underwear showing! It's disrespectful to the people around them and it's disrespectful to me a black man. You may not like this but I wish they would have thrown him in jail.....I really do!

WHAT!!!???

Don't you get tired of seeing these boys (and in some cases) grown men walking around with their pants on the ground? I know I do!!
Kick them off of planes, put them out of restaurants, throw them out of school and YES, toss their behinds in jail if they want pull them up.

1 comment: