Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rick Sanchez FIRED From CNN


In a way I saw this coming. Over the last several weeks it seemed like Rick Sanchez was going out of way to be controversial,almost like he was TRYING to get fired. He has recently had back-and-forth spats with Keith Olberman of MSNBC and others in the main stream media. This past week, Sanchez went on the Pete Dominick Show on Sirius XM (great show by the way) and had this to say about Jon Stewart.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with some of  the things he said, but obviously the people at CNN did because they fired him this morning. But I wonder if they fired Sanchez because of these comments OR did they find out he secretly struck a deal to join FOX "news"? If I had to guess,I would go with the latter.
It's no secret that FOX and Conservatives are having a hard time attracting minority viewers and votes. The entire Rick Sanchez thing just strikes me as strange because of the language Sanchez has been using lately,
"Far-left"
"Elitest,Northeast liberals"
That sounds like a line right out of the FOX talking points.

 My advice to Mr.Sanchez, check with "My Main Man Michael" (Steele) to see how it feels to be a token or used as a pawn by FOX "news" and the Republican party before you sell out your people.

No comments:

Post a Comment