Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Tavis Smiley & Cornel West Radio Show



Tavis Smiley & Dr.Cornel West will be hosting a radio show together. Some of you know I'm not the biggest Tavis fan and although I respect Dr.West, his recent comments about the President rubbed me the wrong way. Hopefully this is their way of  coming up with a different strategy than just sitting down and having "Summits" and "Meetings" where so called "black leaders"get together and see who can out wit the other with one liners. I wonder if they will use this format to SUPPORT President Obama instead of insisting he create a "black agenda". By the way,no one has yet to tell me what the heck a "black agenda" is suppose to look like. Not sure about this one but I will take a wait and see attitude. But you best believe I will be calling them out whenever they start with their "crabs in a barrel" mentality they have displayed since the President took office.

No comments:

Post a Comment