Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dress Like A Groupie Then Sue For Sexual Harassment

 Former Miss Spain turned Mexican television news reporter Ines Sainz,pictured above with the EXTREMELY tight jeans on while working,entered the New York Jets locker room and to the surprise of absolutely nobody (except Ms.Sainz) the guys in the locker room made some inappropriate comments towards her and about her. Now she's suing coach Coach Rex Ryan and the Jets for sexual harassment.Ms.Sainz, who is known for dressing the way she is dressed in the above picture said, "I felt uncomfortable and was unable to do my job."
This woman reminds me of the girl who goes to the club half naked, teases a guy all night, goes home with him then act like she didn't think he was going to want sex from her.
GIVE ME A BREAK!
It's obvious this woman is running game and trying to get paid by either catching the eye of a pro athlete or filing a lawsuit like this one. In no way do I condone harassment of any kind,but there is no way in the world a jury should reward this woman a dime.

2 comments:

  1. Dressing like that is, to me, sexual harassment and should be treated as such. She is hollering sexual statements loudly to any male with the average amount of male hormones. If she had been in my workplace dressed as above, I too could have said, "I felt uncomfortable and was unable to do my job."

    As you imply, sir, common sense and common courtesy seem to be deserting us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lady needs to take a long walk on a short pier.

    ReplyDelete