Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meet The "Modern Day Harriet Tubman"

You guys have heard of Rep. Allen West from Florida, haven't you?

He's the black guy with the high top fade.....was in the military.....a tea party member- you know who I'm talking about?
Yeah, THAT guy!
I know, I know...........
"black man with high top fade and tea party member shouldn't be in the same sentence"
I know, I know...........

Well, anyway, check out what this clown had to say on Fox "News" last night.



*nodding my head up and down*
Yep, you heard him correctly!

HE is now the "Modern Day Harriet Tubman" coming to free us ignunt color'd folx from the plantantion.
For those of you who don't speak plantation- that's (ignorant colored folks).

Ummm........ looka here Rep.West- in the words of that brilliant scholar-your namesake (KANYE West)

"I'm living in the 21st century, doing something mean to.
Doin' it better than anybody you ever seen do it." -Power

TRANSLATION: I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP GETTING OFF THE PLANTATION!

As I've said many times before on this blog, I have no problem with black people being conservatives. But what Mr. West (Allen not Kanye) fail to understand is, HE is the one who needs deliverance from the plantation.
He is the one who has a slave mentality- a SLAVECATCHER mentality at that.
If he truly understood the evil essence of slavery and the bravery of Harriet Tubman, he wouldn't dare invoke her name as criticism of the CBC fighting for the rights of the black unemployed.

But then again, he IS a black member of the tea party, so what should we expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment