Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm Back.........(again)

What's up er'rbody!

You good?

Cool!

Well, I'm back after taking another vacation to the great state of Florida.

No, no, no..........I wasn't laying poolside getting a tan.

Nor was I chilling on the balcony of a plush suite overlooking the beautiful Atlantic ocean.

*daydreaming*


*waking up*
No, this time I was in Kissimmee, Fl. watching my son's baseball team play in the 16 year old World Series.

But I'm back and I have a lot on my mind. So stay tuned for what may be the busiest month of the year here in The Board Room.

Also:
I'm taking my laptop to get cleaned out this weekend. Hopefully, that will allow me to respond to your comments. Until then, please join us on Facebook by clicking the tab to the right.

1 comment: