Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Friday, July 26, 2013

The Jazz Lounge

As some of you know, I'm a huge jazz fan.
In my opinion, there's nothing like sitting outside at a park, on the beach or relaxing in a nice, quiet, intimate establishment that has a great ambiance with your significant other, listening to the smooth, smooth sounds of live jazz!
Listening to jazz has not only become one of my hobbies, but it has almost become a passion!
I want to share that passion with you.
So tonight, I'm starting a new feature here in The Board Room.
Tonight, and every Friday night, The Board Room will transform into The Jazz Lounge-a place, where an artist, and his or her music will be featured.
My hope is that you will become just as passionate about this great art form as I am.

Tonight, our first artist here in The Jazz Lounge is Chris Botti.



Born and raised in Portland, Oregon, this brotha has been playing the trumpet since he was 9 years old. He's been nominated for four Grammys and has enjoyed three number one albums.
Here he is with the beautiful and sexy Jill Scott, performing "Good Morning Heartache".

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment