Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Monday, September 10, 2012

Where Was The Secret Service?


It seems like everyone from the national media to social media are all giddy over the business owner who bear-hugged the President yesterday.
Everyone except for me!
When I first saw this on the news, the first thing I asked myself was,
"Who is this man picking up the President of The United States?"
The second question I asked was,
"Where in the hell is the secret service?"
I don't ever recall someone doing this to George W. Bush.
Or Bill Clinton...........
Or George H.W. Bush........
Or Ronald Reagan........
Or Jimmy Carter........
Or (who was before Carter)
Oh.......or Gerald Ford..........
So why was someone allowed to not only put their hands on the President in this fashion, but lift him up off of his feet without one single secret service guy stepping into the picture to make this man put the President down?
And even if permission was given to the man to do this, WHY?

Listen, I'm not turning into a conspiracy theorist or anything like that.
However (comma) this makes no sense to me.
Here you have the first African-American president-one who has received more credible death threats than the previous presidents I named combined, and they allow someone to get this close to him?
Somebody slipping!

Watch these folks!
I mean, seriously, watch these folks!
Strange occurances are taking place around our President, and I don't like it.
Hopefully, this is the last time I will have to ask,
"Where Was The Secret Service?"

1 comment:

  1. I had the same thought. It seems he's just a little bit too accessible. The Secret Service needs to leave the hookers alone and handle the business of protecting my President!

    ReplyDelete