Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's Been A Long Time

*rapping*
(in my Rakim voice)

"It's been a long time, I shouldn't left you, without a strong blog to vibe to, think of how many weak blogs you've flipped through, times up, sorry I kept you!"

Wait a minute.
Why the side-eye?
You didn't like my rap?
You didn't?
Why?
I should stick to blogging?
(oh you got jokes)
Ok, fine!
I can take a hint!
But back in tha day, I could rock a mic with the best of them.
Ok, I'm lying! I couldn't rap at ALL! (lol)
But when I was sixteen years old, I wanted to be Rakim..........AND Jon Bon Jovi.........
ANYWAY..............
It's been a minute since I've sat in the chair and conducted any meetings here in The Board Room.
But I'm back and I'm ready to discuss some of the political, social, and religious issues that's taking place in our community.
Are you still with me?
Cool!
Let's Get It!

No comments:

Post a Comment