Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Are You Ready For 2013?


I want to take this opportunity to thank each of you for supporting this blog.

We've come a long way and in 2013, we're taking The Board Room to another level.

Some time in the early spring, I will launch The Board Room w/ Mod Lumpkin on blog talk radio.

That way, you can sound off about the blogs you read here in The Board Room and anything else you want to talk about.

Also in another month or so, I will FINALLY complete a book that I've been working on for nearly two years. And I promise you, it's a page turner that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

There are so many other things I'm believing God for in 2013 that I will share with you at a later date.

But for now, just sit back and enjoy the premiere blog in the blogasphere.

You may not agree with everything I write, but hopefully, you'll read something that will encourage you to seek a relationship with God, become active in your community and challenge you to chase your dreams!

Happy New Year
Peace & Blessings,

Mod Lumpkin
The Chairman of The Board

No comments:

Post a Comment