Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, November 10, 2012

Celebration Time Is Over!


Meet Denise Helms, she's a 22 year old woman from Califormia.

The day after the election, she suggested on her facebook page that the POTUS should be assassinated.




The same day, Peter Brant II- the son of a billionaire confessed  joked about 'contingency plans' that were already in place to assassinate the president.

*side note*
When billionaires invest almost a billion dollars to get someone out of office, and they don't succeed-do you really think they're going to just sit back and not attempt to get a return on their investment?

I'm not saying this to scare you-I'm saying this to warn you!

Many of you may be shocked to read and hear about such things, but I'm not.

I've been paying attention to these people, and I know that they're serious.

That's why I'm telling you that celebration time is over!

It's time to start praying!



2 comments:

  1. I, too, share your concern. I get a newsletter from SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center)which monitors hate groups in this country and there is an acceleration of late. There is a likelihood, unfortunately, of far more dastardly acts towards this President and people of color by fringe groups with the passive acceptance by many mainstream folks.

    We must be diligent about our surroundings and I truly hope that the security around the President recognizes what's going on here and take whatever measures needed to ensure the safety of our President and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn,
    The most troubling thing for me is the billionaire's son who said, "There are contingency plans already in place". The reason that troubles me so is because
    (a)His family has the financial resources to make something like that happen.
    (b)He's a teenager and teenagers can't hold water. Meaning, he's probably repeating something he's heard and has first hand knowledge of.
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I am a student of the civil rights movement. And the current rhetoric and atmosphere reminds me of certain events from that era. We just have to stay in prayer.

    ReplyDelete