Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, July 7, 2012

Frank Ocean Comes Out Of The Closet


Earlier this week, popular R&B singer Frank Ocean announced that he's bisexual.
My first reaction to this was,
"Who the hell is Frank Ocean?"
Seriously, I don't listen to any of this so-called R&B music that's played on the radio today.
My second reaction to this was,
"There is no such thing as being bisexual, you're either gay or you're not.
While I don't agree with the lifestyle, I applaud this brotha for having the courage to come forward.
Too often, gay men try to hide their sexuality by publicly dating women, and privately dating men.
That is so cowardly!
Be who you are and stop playing games with the lives of millions of unsuspecting, innocent women.
(Although some of you women are so blinded by his "sweet" personality that you miss all the warning signs.)
Warning Sign #1
If all of your boyfriend's close friends are gay-or have gay traits-chances are your boyfriend is also gay.
I'm just saying............

Again, I don't agree with the lifestyle, but I applaud Frank Ocean for having the courage to come out of the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment