Discussing social, political and religious issues that affect our community, and our country. The Board Room is more than a blog, it's a movement!



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Health Tip From The Board Room


These lose-weight-quick gimmicks are just that, GIMMICKS.

It may help you lose weight in the short term, but long term it isn't healthy and the weight usually comes back.

Let's stop with the gimmicks and get healthy by eating right and exercising!

Now, excuse me as I go pound this iron and do my five miles on this stationary bike.

1 comment:

  1. You know Mod, I appreciate this. I find the stationary bike most rewarding. I have a Recumbent bike. I like it because the seat is wider, it's reclined, allowing the knees to be elevated in like an ongoing yet alternating crunch simulation. I find that if a person eliminates looking at exercising as a job and finds a compatible option, they are more likely to stay with it.

    ReplyDelete